Waxstock 2020 Detailing World INDOOR CAR SPACE (SHOWDOWN Selection & Adult Ticket)
SHOWDOWN Selection, Entry Wristband and Waxstock 2020 Sticker
This ticket gets you entry into the Detailing World SHOWDOWN selection for the Top 16. Note that it does not guarantee a place in the Top 16.
If you do not qualify for the Top 16 on selection day, Saturday 18th July (as detailed below), you will automatically be entered into the Waxstock indoor Arrive and Shine on Sunday 19th July, with a GUARANTEED space inside the hall (assuming you can be embedded within the required times).
As well as entry to SHOWDOWN selection, this ticket includes:
1x adult entry wristband, inc Saturday prep
1x 2020 Waxstock vinyl car sticker
Please note that this ticket does not include passenger wristbands (these need to be purchased as a Vehicle Driver & Passenger ticket below, for passenger entry on Saturday) and that no refunds can be given after purchase, although the wristband and car spot could be passed on to a third party if the original purchaser is unable to show up on selection day.
SHOWDOWN ENTRY NOTES
- Selection of cars will commence on Saturday 18th July at 3pm (arrive between 1pm-3pm); any of the remaining 16 SHOWDOWN spaces will then be filled by late entrants, standard hall display cars etc.
- No more than 40 SHOWDOWN ticket types will be made available.
- SHOWDOWN cars will be in the hall overnight with less than half a tank of fuel (no/low fuel for 1960s classic cars or earlier), and no car movement will be possible until the show closes to the public on Sunday 19th July at approx 5pm.
- No refunds will be given for indoor display cars that arrive late, with too much fuel or that cannot be embedded in the hall for any other reason.
- Cars that do not make the Top 16 SHOWDOWN will be eligible for a premium hall indoor display spot and automatically entered into the Arrive and Shine. These cars must be embedded before 6pm on Saturday 18th July. Cars that cannot be embedded before this time may forfeit their indoor car space with no refund given (however, access to the show will still be possible during show opening hours with the wristband ticket supplied).
- Indoor display cars must be adequately insured by the owner and are displayed at the owner’s risk.
- SHOWDOWN entrants will have access on Saturday and Sunday in order to prepare their car, including in 'trade only' hall hours. In order to bring a passenger/guest, you must purchase a two wristband SHOWDOWN ticket (below). Standard entry wristbands DO NOT allow access on Saturday.
- Wristbands, stickers and SHOWDOWN information will be sent soon after purchase. Further stickers or information may be provided nearer the time of the event or at the show itself.